Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Wrapping up the small stuff...

A few last minute gifts are completed now thanks to Scott getting in a new ink cartridge for the printer and a bit of time at my sewing machine. I made up 5 tags to attach to the Santa sacks that I made a couple weeks ago that the children can have and use in the future as ornaments for their trees. I really love how they turned out and hopefully their parents will hold onto them for the kids.
Phoenix
Austin

Maddy

Abby

Dougie

Santa sacks with tags attached - filled with goodies

A pencil bag for a special young lady.

Items that were in Scott's "goodie bag" from work

A quick and easy Christmas card that I mailed out to someone.

Stuffed Poblano Peppers ready for the oven
And here is how I made them....
Stuffed Poblano peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...