Search This Blog

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Dec. 23 - A day in Pickens, SC

 The day before Christmas Eve Scott and I went up to Pickens , SC to look around and see what the town is like. We went inside Brocks which is a mostly menswear store. The owners son had killed and mounted a bunch of animals which were on display in the store. Mr Brock gave us permission to take some photos. It's clear to see his son is a very good Hunter.









Scott found two hats that he has been looking for ages to buy and I told him to go ahead and buy them as part of his Christmas. I will have to see if I can get him to model them and include the photos in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...