Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Week 2 of August

ok! Dishes are done and the bed is made so lets go on to the second week of August!
HERE KITTY KITTY!!! 
We get some funny looking kitty cats after dark if i forget and leave food out. i know it is an opossum... i'm just being silly. They don't seem a bit afraid of us as we stand by the door looking at them either.

On August 13th most of my family got together to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday at my sister, Hazel's house. The tall gal on the stiltes is my youngest sister, Ronda.... still a kid at heart at 36.

My Dad

Ronda and her husband, kevin

Madeline - "Maddy" my brother, jack's youngest daughter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom! Looks like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...