Search This Blog

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Time to play catch up again!

Our new furnace is scheduled to be installed tomorrow but Scott is thinking that perhaps they will be postponing that as there are some severe thunderstorms expected tonight and rain through tomorrow. I am hoping the rain clears out quickly as I am quite tired of being cold!

While I've been stuck in one room this past week I have colored more images and have turned them into Valentine cards to swap with other You Tube Crafters. Here are the ones I've made so far...
I am so enjoying making these little cards and hope that the gals that get one like them as much as I have in creating them. I have a few more to make and want to have them done and ready to be mailed out this week as some are going over seas. I feel like a kid again with my colored pencils.
Wednesday I had a new windshield installed in my car as Tuesday when I came out of work to head home I saw my windshield had a foot long crack in it on the passenger side. THANKFULLY we have full coverage on this car so it didn't cost us a dime to get it replaced. Hopefully this one will last for several years. When it rains it pours!

Scott made his trip to Kansas City for work this week and it was warmer there than it was here. He was still happy to be back home and I was THRILLED to have him home again to keep his side of the bed warm. 

I love this photo I snapped of Scott last week in front of the old Cayce Grocery down by the Railroad tracks. He just needs another "old Coot" sitting next to him to shoot the breeze. It really is a shame these old buildings aren't put back into use as I think they are so intriguing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...