Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Friday... Put back out

When I got up Friday morning my back was a little sore; I went to work and by 8 AM my back was starting to hurt real bad. By 9 am when I got off from work I could barely walk and was glad I made it home in one piece. Could barely get out of the car and into the house and then I was in so much pain I was in tears. I took my prescriptions - 1 Anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer. I got in one of the recliners with a heating pad and did not move unless I had to make a trip to the bathroom which required a lot of support from Scott. He was ready to take me to the Emergency Room. I'm better than I was on Friday but am still in pain and having some trouble moving but better. I may not be able to work tomorrow but I am going to wait and see how I feel by tonight. Healing thoughts and Prayers would be appreciated.

Yesterday I felt a little better so was able to work a little on the new afghan that I started around Christmas. I'm currently adding a red round and after I am done with those 2 skeins I will be adding 3 skeins of a turquoise. It's VERY bright and colorful. I am making this one for us as I have made and given away so many things I thought it was time to make and keep a few things.

Scott and Greg have been so wonderful the past couple days and I am thankful for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...