Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

VERY Chilly walk....

Scott and I decided to walk along the river this morning after breakfast. With the wind it was SO cold. I was so glad to get back home and indoors.
We knew this tree was close to toppling over so it was really no surprise to see that the City had come through and cut it down. It really was a hazard and with the winds we've been having something tragic could have occurred,

Not really much left ALIVE to hold it upright.
The sky was amazingly BLUE.

There were a whole bunch of Robins in this tree munching on these berries. I had to try for a photo even though it put us in a perilous predicament of possibly being pooed on.

Capital City of South Carolina - Columbia, SC


Striking contrast!

1 comment:

  1. I saw on the news that the states north of yours are experiencing incredibly cold weather. That might be making it chilly where you are. Love the photo of the Robin feasting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...