Search This Blog

Monday, March 09, 2015

Another Birthday!

Well yesterday was my 51rst Birthday on Earth! Didn't really do anything spectacular but it was a beautiful day weather wise. Scott got me another HD card for my camera so I can fill another one up with photos. I really need to print some pictures off and do some scrap-booking.
I made another beaded wind-chime/sun catcher for an online friend that lives in Myrtle Beach. I really loved how this one turned out. 
Mr. Bluebird

Gervais Street Bridge at Sunset as the lights were coming on. I LOVE this bridge!

Columbia SC Skyline



6 comments:

  1. Happy 51st Becky ! Love those bridge photos.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 51st. Simple Birthdays and Simple Lifestyles go together. Hope you enjoy both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, friend! And happy photo snapping, too! You always do capture such lovely sights and critters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...