Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Well Tuesday is turning out better....

Monday was the pits... I woke up at 5 AM... guess what time I am supposed to be at work... YEP 5 AM! So I was 30 minutes late to work! UGH! That always puts me in a very irritable mood so I promised them I'd be on time today AND be in a better mood.

I've started a mixed media canvas to keep. I always give my items away and decided it was time for me to keep a few. This canvas will have houses on it eventually. Right now it is just the first layer. I will be working some more on the back ground when I get home from work.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...