Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Window Update and a little CREEPY

Scott finally installed the replacement window in the laundry room and he even got one layer of paint on so it needs just one more coat. I LOVE IT! We have had the window for YEARS and I am SO thrilled that it is installed. It will really help with heating and cooling out there as the old window leaked air like crazy.
Inside View
NEXT... sheet rock... tiles and cabinets! Laundry room will be FINISHED out nicely SOON! We are also hoping to make some progress on the new tractor shed ,,, that will aid in the completion of cabinets for the laundry room.
Exterior View
I worked this morning and when I got off I bought this creepy fellow... he was the last crow on a skull and was on sale PLUS it was Employee Appreciation weekend so I got an additional 40% off... so of course he HAD to come home with me for Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...