Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

WEEKS?... it's been weeks...

Sorry I've been away from my Blog for so long. I've begun hanging out more on You Tube and have been neglecting my blog. I need to get back to writing weekly if not daily on here.

I've been crafting all sorts of things and have started making cards for Christmas. Not sure I will be mailing very many but I would like them all to be handmade this year. 

I recently finished a lovely made from scratch decorative box for a friend; I'm hoping she will like it.

I created the box from chipboard I brought home from work that had been used as packaging and heading to  the trash. I love reusing things like  that. I nearly hated to give it away. I wonder if people would buy these if I made  them to sell.

I also created 4 ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) I really like the way they turned out as well. VERY Glittery!

On October 7th as I was leaving for work at 4:30 AM I just had to snap some photos of the moon... it was so amazing. The next morning was the lunar eclipse and I didn't get to sit and watch that as I had to work and we had Corporate Company coming so everyone had to stay focused on the freight but we did sneak in a few quick little peeks and got to see it at the various stages.








Scott and I went to check on the beaver pond as one of the beavers had been hit and killed in the street this week. Poor thing. We did not see any other beavers but we did see lots of movement from small fish.
I will try to write more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...