Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

MONDAY... once more....

Here it is Monday once again and I hope that everyone has a wonderful week ahead.  Mine will start with work and then at 8 AM I will be calling the Dr to see if they can fit me in today as my right leg is giving me all sorts of trouble.. I can't sit crossed legged any more as I get a shooting pain in the groan and now my knee is swelling and painful on the outer side and my foot arch will cramp up like crazy. I don't know what I have done but I am tired of the pain. I have too much to do for my leg to be acting  up like this

Scott cleaned out a few of the raised garden beds and has planted some potatoes. We will be harvesting the garlic 2 beds at a time instead of doing it all at once this year. After each harvest we will be planting new things - tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, yellow squash and a lettuce mix.

I have plans to sew through some of this fabric stash as well. But before I can sew I will need to refine some patterns to fit my odd body. It was so  much easier and faster when I was shaped exactly to the pattern measurements that is for sure. I've actually traced around a favourite pair of sleeping pants to make up a bunch of flannel bottoms - that will use up a lot of the flannel... quickly.

Well time to get this day started... Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...