Search This Blog

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Fridays Efforts

I was home from work on Friday since i had worked last Sunday so I decided to do some extra heavy cleaning including mopping all the floors and cleaning all fixtures in bathrooms as well as dusting all the furniture in our bedroom. Well I got both bathrooms our bedroom and the hallway done on Friday but then ran out of energy so I will have to finish up today as I want to have any trash in the house out to the trash cans for Tuesday pick-up. Here are a few pictures of the areas I completed on Friday. All clean and sparkly!


Yesterday we took a quiet day with lots of resting up, a nice walk by the river and a visit with Scott's Mom. I took a few pictures on our walk along the river and I will share a few here.
Mossy edges - so beautiful!

Flock of Seagulls

Can't resist the Fungi

Curvy path - so enjoyable

Blue Heron

5 comments:

  1. oh Becky I love the quilt on the bed

    x Irene x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quilt was bought off QVC by Scott's Aunt Mary Etta.

      Delete
  2. What a busy time cleaning you had and the rooms look great! Love 'going' with you on your walk, via those lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to get to the front of the house but I've had too much playing in my craft room today.

      Delete
  3. Can you come to my house I am serious I cannot seem to get my cleaning gene in gear:) Looks good Becky. Love the quilt on the bed. Hug B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...