Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

Back to work!


Well after two days off from work we all have to go back to work today. Scott is supposed to show up at his regular time and I can wait until noon to go in so as the sun has time to get up and melt off the residual ice. Greg was just told to take his time but to definitely go in today.

Wednesday night I took these photos before we went to bed...

And then yesterday morning we awoke to find it had all turned super shiny as the ice had frozen solid...
SO GLAD we were able to stay home!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Becky you are having nasty weather. Take care. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I didn't know it did stuff like that in the south! It looks like my house...in Montana. I hope you enjoyed your involuntary days off. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...