Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Arts and Crafts

Prima Doll Stamped images that I colored in with my Prismacolor pencils.

Cats on book pages - I need to seal these with something... may just try Modge Podge.

Scissor holder adorned with trims I made myself.

OH... and of course Tesla wants in on the post as well.

Tomorrow Scott wants to go out to the Farmers Market in the morning and then my crafting group gets together at the library in the afternoon for a few hours. We are going to learn how to make a quilled card... SO looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. so so amazing colouring in those , you are so talented, saw the video but did not finish watching , you said you making me something , thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...