Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sweet Swap Package in Saturday's Mail

A nice selection of papers, bottle caps and wood pieces.
An on-line friend (Heather) and I swapped for some handmade flowers. She sent WAY more than I was expecting because we had said we would fill a "small" flat rate box and she sent a medium. So I will have to make up a surprise RAK for her now to be even. Here are the crafting goodies that I received.

more paper, more wood, a handmade note pad holder and flowers.
A little dresser made out of match boxes.

A bunch of tiny crafty bits from out of the dresser drawers.


Heathers Handmade paper flowers, a flower made out of plastic spoons and some embellishments she made out of hot glue are to the right.

A couple vintage bottles and she made the gift boxes out of paper! And some wonderful vintage bottles to alter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...