Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2007

A lovely yellow coating!

YUCK! POLLEN SEASON!

Everything has a yellow coating and everyone is sniffling and itching their eyes; it's making everyone irritable and cranky! Not conducive to making additional sales... if only we sold allergy relievers and tissues!

We've gotten in some beautiful new fabric and I want to make myself some new clothes with some of it but I all ready have so much fabric and stuff to make a closet full of clothes that I'm finding it hard to justify the additional expense.

Gotta get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...