Search This Blog

Friday, March 02, 2007

Feeling Zapped!


I NEED an entire weekend off preferably a long weekend. I so want to be at home for several days in a row. I need more self motivated people so that I don't have to be at work to make things move forward everyday. I'm supposed to be off today but there is the conference call this morning and I made a mess in fabric last night that I've got to get cleaned up this morning and then there is the truck coming and the first day of a new sale. Grrrr.

I'm trying to find a little out of the way cottage for Scott and I to spend our anniversary weekend in May but everything is so expensive and/or not available that weekend. Perhaps we will just drive toward the mountains and stay at the first motel we find appealing and then spend our days goofing off... I'll leave the cell phone at home or not answer it when it is the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...