Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sleep Apnea

Scott is to undergo further testing for sleep apnea as one doctor he saw this past week said that it's to a life threatening stage. SO needless to say I've been listening for him breathing all week and have not gotten a good nights sleep since that was announced. I don't know what I would do without my soul mate.

The pollen is about to kill all of us and the allergy tablets are now living on top of the microwave where all three of us can get to them easily. On the bright side of all of that the flowers are stunning... azaleas, dogwood, forsytheia, wysteria. I'm off some this weekend so perhaps I will get to take some pictures to post here. I'll need to wash or rinse off my car too so that I can post pictures of it as well. I'm still loving it and am glad that we bought it.

I'm planning to do some cleaning and sewing as well this weekend as the house needs it badly and my creative side needs the sewing and crafting. Perhaps I'll have photos of projects to post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...