Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Husband and cat issues

I had to call an ambulance last night to come here because Scott called me at work saying that he had hurt himself bad and was feeling like he was going to pass out. The EMT's checked him out and told him to either go with them to the ER or to wait and go to our DR today; Scott opted for our DR today as once he threw up he felt a bit better. He still had a slight knot in his stomach right by his belly button. I've been waking up about every 20 minutes to listen for his breathe sounds so I'm exhausted and glad that I don't have to work today. To top all that off I'm also having to take Greg's cat to the vet as it has an injured claw that looks infected pretty bad. Thats the bad thing about long haired cats... can't see things until they are YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...