Search This Blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

May 28,2006


Yesterday Scott and I went up to the property in the hopes of accomplishing a great deal but he became ill and I worried that I might have to take him to the little country hospital up there because of the hernia. BUt it settled down and he was able to get the "drive" mowed from the road down to the opening where we plan to put the house next year. I planted out some hydrangeas, an easter lilly and some bearded iris. We took some water for them so hopefully they will make the transition ok even though planting them was a good bit of work by hand as the ground was like cement. We will have to work it alot to make it productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...