Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2015

OOPS! Missed Sunday!

Here it is Monday night! I totally forgot to get on here and write up a post. I worked 6 days last week and then Friday once I got home from work Scott and I went to Greenville to do some work on his Uncle's House. It's really shaping up and it won't be long until it is ready to sell.  YEAH! I know we are all looking forward to that day as we will have all that work behind us.

I did fit in some crafting time last week and made several more ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). I'm making these to swap with other Artist/ Crafters. Here are the ones I completed this past week....



I love making these little 2 1/2x 3 1/2 inch trading cards.

Time for bed now... perhaps I will write more during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...