Search This Blog

Sunday, August 02, 2015

August has ARRIVED!

We are nearing the end of Summer and it won't be long until all the children are back in school. Each year seems to fly by faster the older I get. I can remember my Grandmother saying, "Don't wish your life away" when I would say things like I wish it was Fall during the heat of the Summer... BOY I KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT NOW!

Scott went up to work on his Uncle's house again Friday and stayed over until Saturday. There is still more to get done but he has done so much the past two weekends that next weekend he is taking off from working on it and we may make it to our nephews 7th birthday party next Saturday. It would be nice to see my family for an afternoon celebration.

I went outside Friday night to try to get picture's of the Blue Moon... well a dark cloud had other ideas... It did not stop me from attempting to get some interesting photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...