I know that I am EARLY in wishing you all a Happy New Year but I am sitting here thinking while the guys are still asleep about everything I'd love for the New Year to hold.
1. Less Clutter - getting rid of things that are just taking up space and not full filling any need.
2. Getting more organized - less clutter will make keeping the house clean so much easier.
3. Buying less "stuff" - focus on items with minimal packaging so when the product is gone all that is left is something that will recycle or bio-degrade easily.
4. Focus all my creative energy in using items I all ready have on hand - crafting purchases limited to complete consumable supplies (see #3).
5. Change our diet to a healthier Diabetic diet - reduce cook books to those that follow that plan - THIS ONE WILL BE EXTREMELY HARD FOR ME!
6. Reduce BILLS! - Change phone Companies - reduce heating and cooling costs by wearing more clothes in the winter and utilizing fans in the Summer more.
7. Work my way through one tub of fabric a month until I've created a wardrobe that fits my crazy body - lots of easy breezy dresses and short sets!
8. Work on quilt squares as I am making clothes to use every bit of thread - At the end of every seam sew a portion of a quilt block and before I know it I will have a stack of blocks to be put together for gift giving next Christmas.
9. Plan and follow through on having an awesome vegetable garden!
10. This one is for fun - see a live performance at least 4 to 6 times this coming year.
What are your plans for the coming year? I'm going to print this post off and hang it on our refrigerator and see if I can get the guys to do a list of ten things as well.
Here is a link for anyone interested in de-cluttering, I found it helpful to get my thoughts headed in the direction I want to go...clean-and-clutter-free