Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Craft Group Meetup!

Well it was sort of a group Meetup... Laurel and I had fun creating polar bears and reindeer. I had seen a Pin on Pinterest and decided I wanted to try making some and when I discovered Jo-Ann's carried white/off-white ceramic bulbs we had a go. I bought the bulbs and pom poms and googlie eyes and here are the two I came up with; now residing on our tree...

They really turned out super adorable and went together SUPER fast!

Laurel furnished the supplies to make this cute little candy holder; you squeeze his cheeks and his mouth opens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...