Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I AM SO TIRED!

I worked overnight last night and should really be asleep at this point but Greg wanted his hair cut... then I wanted a bath but the hot water was used up before me... so I had a cool bath which has made me NOT sleepy. SO... I've cut Greg's hair and have started a pot of beans for some Bean Soup for later. Perhaps I will get some rest eventually.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with some of Scott's family.... lots of yummy food! We w ill catch up with some of my family next weekend.

I took this really neat picture through the window of our front door of our Hawthorne cherry tree. The Fall leaves have been absolutely beautiful this year.

 And one afternoon this past week Scott came in from work and said to go out front as there was a double rainbow. And there sure was and it was beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...