Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2006

Fall

I am so glad that with September Fall arrives and cooler weather. I hate the heat and humidity of the Summer months. I enjoy Fall colors best with the deep reds, burnt oranges and dark browns. Such wonderful earthy colors. I wish we were all ready living up on our property and that we were planning a BIG garden for next summer. We are trying to get some things done around here to prepare this house for selling next year. As much as I enjoy my job most days I am thinking more and more of returning home once we get moved out to the country. I miss a clean house and yard; Scott is doing his bext to help around the house and thanks to him it's not a complete dissaster area. But I miss my baking and crafting time and I have so many incredible items to use up in my sewing room right now. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...