Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2006

August 26, 2006 trip to property

I got off work early enough yesterday that Scott and I were able to go up to our property for awhile. Scott cut a few trees and then mowed the area we haven't been able to get back into since buying the property. The more time we spend up there and the more we do on the property the more we just want to get moved up there and stay. I got to see and hold a box turtle yesterday as well as a very fast moving small brown snake and a walking stick that was about 8 inches long. I can hardly wait to spend hours discovery all the floral and fawny that we have on our place. I also hear want sounded like a coyote howling off in the woods. Well got to get into work; just going in for 4 or 5 hours to stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...