Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

PUUURRRRRLLY CATatonic



This is a picture of my son's cat... "LITTLE NICKY"!
Lately he has been living up to his name and has been starting fights and beating up my cat, Mr. Tesla. He trys to start things with Tara but she makes enough nasty sounds to persuade him he ought to go elsewhere.

Oh how I wish I could get this comfortable and relaxed! Everyone says... don't sweat the small stuff; but how are you supposed to do that when everyday holds so many little things that it's down right overwhelming. I'll survive it all but sometimes I wonder how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...