Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4th of July

Nothing special planned; we made hot dogs and chili, pork and beans and corn from our little garden for lunch. I also made a yummy cake with pudding and strawberries between the layers. Scott would have rather had a pie but I wanted to try out this recipe I found in a women's magazine. It's been too hot to do much of anything outside close to 100 degrees.
Scott is healing well and will be going back to the Dr on friday to have him check it out and to remove the one big stitch holding it together. At least thats what I am hoping as that stitch is causing him the most discomfort.
Greg mowed Gypsye's lawn today and is now resting as the heat exhausted him. We are definitely going to miss them when they all get moved to NYC next month. I won't have a friend to go out to lunch with or to scope out thrift stores and antique malls with anymore. Perhaps once Scott and I get moved up to the 10 acres I will find a new friend thats into the same fun stuff that I am to do those things with and to craft with as well. I'm still not sure I will keep the job I have once we move up there as it would be a LONG drive everyday. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...