Search This Blog

Sunday, July 02, 2006

NEW BELLY BUTTON


I know this picture is kinda gross but it's Scott's new belly button and we are happy to have it in our lives. Hopefully once it's healed from this surgery he will be able to work without causing himself pain on our ten acres; at least in his belly area. I'm sure we will both have aches and pains in arms, legs and backs with everything we have planned to do. Building a small cabin and then putting in a garden and then building a Deltec home. But first we have to get this place ready to sell.Lots of painting and small and large repairs and updates... lots of WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...