Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Beginnings

Last Friday my Manager turned in her keys and now it's me pretty much running the show and that is SCAREY! I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff accomplished before Tim's (District Managers) next visit which is next Monday I believe. So much to complete and so little time and the freight needs to move faster out of the stock room as well. Today was supposed to be my day off but I'm going in to open boxes and complete some planograms. I just so want the store looking GOOD before he visits.

We will be getting a new manager the first week of August and I am going to try my hand at interviewing Wednesday and Thursday. Should be interesting; another manager from the Wilmington, NC store will be coming down to help me again; he was there yesterday and cleaned up the office for me which was wonderful as I don't know what to keep and what to pitch just yet. I feel like I'm having to learn 2 years worth of information in just a couple of weeks and it can get mind boggling. I will survive and learn from whomever comes in the store to help me during this transition time.

HANG ONTO YOUR HATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...