Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Weekly Check-In

I am skipping weighing in this week as I am having trouble with my left leg. I am having an MRI tomorrow and will find out the results on Friday. I will weigh-in next Monday.

 I will report that my current glucose average for the past 7 days is 130 which puts me at an A1C of about 5.8. My 90 day average is 132 (A1C - 6.2). There are all sorts of conversion charts available online if you want to print one off to easily see where your glucose level falls on the A1C range.

This is but one site with a chart - https://tudiabetes.org/understanding-the-a1c/ They also have a lot of GREAT information to help you get your glucose (A1C) where it should be for a healthy life.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your leg is okay. What's the matter with it?
    Back in June I had my only left leg swell up so that it looked twice the size so that I couldn't bend my knee and could barely walk. Had fluid drained from my knee and steroid shot and pills which made the leg swelling go down but they have never determined what the cause was. Also had some joint swelling (a knuckle and a toe) that has remained and still has no specific diagnosis other than arthritic flare of some kind. Have seen four doctors and had 34 blood tests plus other tests. I sure hope they can help whatever problem you have with your leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita! I will get the results on Friday. I do have a Bakers Cyst behind my left knee that I have had for years that I am worried I did something to when we were putting in the new floor in the den... not sure I shared about that here... tomorrow I will write a house update up when my brain is clearer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...