Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Craft and Thrifting


 Yesterday morning I created these bunnies and chicks; they are corner book marks. I really love how they turned out. I did go back and added a few eye lashes to make them even cuter. 
 Today I went to two Goodwills and found a few bargains. A couple outfits for my little niece, Madeline. Each piece was just $2.

 And I found a few household items... some great tongs, a cat dish to hold my glasses on my night table, a gardening themed frame and some glass coasters.
 And some crafty bits! OF COURSE... the paper pads were just 25 cents each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...