Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring Shift

You just got to love retail - it's time to shift all the fabric once again! YEAH! I started yesterday trying to create more space at the back of the store for all that cheap fabric and to move some of the the tall fixtures to the back of the store. I think I strained my shoulders and upper back but it looks better. It's going to take some time but I'll get it done before it's due; or at least that is what I am hoping.

The weather is so beautiful that I hate being at work these days. I'd love to "play" in my little garden and yard and take Amelia (dog) for a walk. I know she's bored with the backyard as well. Perhaps I will take her for a walk this morning as I don't have to be to work until 6 this evening.

MMMMmmm COFFEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...