Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2007

"I" is for INVENTORY

And tomorrow is INVENTORY DAY! Am I ready? Probably NOT but we will try to get there today! I'm sure I will have forgotten something but I am going to try to get pre-counts finished today. It's quite the stress machine! I've lost about 10 pounds trying to get ready. Always not enough hours in a day and wishing I had more time to play up on the property or take a quick trip to the beach or mountains. Actually what I truly need is about a week off at home to catch up on sleep and housework.

RELAX... DEEP BREATHES.... BREATHE! Today's matra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...