Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Learn as you go/ Trial by fire

I am still learning most everything at work on my own or after I've made a mistake and feel like I'm learning under fire. Oh well such is life there.

The coffee brewing smells heavenly this morning and the soft sounds of the cats eating is quite comforting. Must be a throw back to my past life on the farm that I find animals eating to be a comforting sound.

I'm an Aunt again! Day before yesterday Jack and wife, Nichoal had a new baby girl; they've named her Christina Abigail. I would love to meet my new neice but am unsure of when I will get a day off that works for them as well. I will be putting together a care package to help them out and mailing it to Moms'; diapers and such and perhaps some goodies for Nichoal as well.

Scott and I had a wonderful evening together last night and it was nice to reconnect with him. We are both on such roller coasters at work that when we get home we are so exhausted and talked out that it's hard to take time to keep our relationship strong but that is very important to me so will strive hard to save more time and energy for him thius next month. I want to plan a nice getaway for our 22 Anniversary in May. Perhaps a mountain getaway or a few days at one of the quieter beaches. We will see what I come up with. The beaches are so expensive.

I better get this day started so that I can get home on time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...