Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Progress!

I have made some good progress this week in the re-doing of the craft department; only yarn/needle crafts, jewelry, Wilton, paint, unfinished wood, and clay left to do - three and a half isles and it will be done. Just got to get some muscle in there to shift loziers over one section at a time. UMPH! What we have gotten done so far looks really wonderful.I hope the District Manager thinks so as well.
Well I guess I better get back to the housework and laundry... what FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...