Search This Blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Take a week off.....

WHEW! Boy am I working hard to make-up for taking that week off! The store is starting to look a bit better now but boy oh boy was it a mess when I returned to work Tuesday! The stock-room was awful! I always feel like "why on earth did you take a whole week off?" when I go back and see what hasn't gone on in my absence. WHEW! It didn't help that I left the new girl in charge of the stockroom and she still has so much to learn about getting freight out and she needs to build up her strength and stamina. In time she will get faster -at least that is what I am hoping.

Scott is having an equally ruff return to work with lots of meetings and problems to resolve. They made him get a passport so I'm sure as soon as it gets here he will be doing a LOT more traveling. YUCK! We both so want to pay things off, sell this house and get moved out to our 10 acres! We have plans to put the house on the market next March and take things from there. This house needs a LOT of work and we need to get started on it NOW! I think I will talk with Scott this morning about finsihing out the laundry room first and get it looking realy nice. And then we will work on sprucing up the bathrooms. I figure starting with the smaller rooms first would be a good idea. Got to get some things down on paper and on a schedule so that we and the house will be ready by next March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...