Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2006

Easter

Less than a week until Easter now. YEAH! Perhaps the Easter merchandise will fly off the floor this week so that we can get more summer entertaining stuff to the floor. Always lots to do.

Our yard needs some attention... BADLY! But I just can't get motivated to get out there and do any of it these days. Perhaps Sunday after dinner we can get out there and clean up some and burn off all those calories we will be eating. My Mother-in-law is expecting a house full this year. Should be interesting to say the least.

I made a doll and she turned out pretty good all in all. I'll post a picture as soon as I can get a battery for the camera. It's a "Little Me"... all dressed up as a JoAnn Fabrics employee. Quite cute I think. I'll be trading her for another doll that someone else has created. I wonder where that doll will come from as this exchange is with the INternational Friendship Quilters and people from all over the world are signed up for this exchange. I'm thinking about putting together a little book for the person that sends it to me of her doll visiting places in SC and then mail the book back to her. Might even share that idea with the group to see if anyone else would be interested in doing the same.

Well the timer is ringing so the chicken pie must be done.YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...