Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2015

TGI... Almost Friday!

This week has been ... UGH! Yesterday I woke up late and so I was about 20 minutes late to work and that always puts me in a horrible mood! I hate being late! I was so glad to get off and get back home!

It has been SO hot here this week and I think that has affected  my mood as well... I need to make today a better day! I am only scheduled 3 hours this morning and I am hoping they let me go at 8 as I need to be across town by 9 to make a deposit into Greg's account as his bills go through today and he is still in Maryland visiting his friends up there.  He went  up there to visit them but to also check into possibly moving up there. We will see what he decides to do.

I'm off to work now! Happy Day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...