Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2015

GOOD GRIEF!

Here it has been WEEKS yet again since my last post. Sorry about that... AH Inventory Season with all the stress in the air - I find it absolutely exhausting and I am not even a Manager.THANKFULLY!

So other than working weird hours I have found a bit of time to have some fun. I picked some cucumbers from our garden and made a delicious cucumber sandwich.
I was off Thursday and decided a walk by the river would be fun before it got too hot. Scott was at work and Greg didn't want to go so I went by myself. It was a lovely walk!
This spider web was absolutely amazing and if you look closely you will see it's Engineer!



 I love watching Egrets fishing!


 Last night we went to Ollies to pick up some travel snacks for Greg - he has left for a week to Cumberland Maryland to visit some friends. Anyway... this cloud was above Ollies when we got to the car and I could not resist taking some photos of it especially with the flag in front of it.



 Here is our Traveler! He rented a car for the trip and was so excited to get on the road! I hope he has fun and remain safe on his adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...