Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

A "C" Day - Cleaning and Crafting

I worked over a few days this week so they told me to take today off... YEAH! So I will have the entire day to clean and craft! So looking forward to the day!

Yesterday I completed a box that I created with cardboard I brought home from work that was headed to the card board bin. I mailed it off to a lady that needed some cheering up. Here it is...





 I hope she will like it. I also included inside some Herbal Teas and a Handmade card.

I LOVE making these boxes and I so enjoy seeing the joy they bring out in the people I give them to. The gift that requires no additional wrapping paper and is a gift in itself.

Well I guess I will go and get this day started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...