Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

Garden and Cats

Just a few little beaded charms that I put together to swap with an online friend. I hope she liked them!

Howie and Tippy are the dynamic duo.... Howie sends Tippy into tight places that he can't fit when something gets away from him.


I LOVE the cheap and cheesy solar lights around the entrance at the cottage.

My little mixed garden is really showing out and I am so enjoying the happy little zinnias and the stunning glads.



NO crafting today Mom... It's all about HOWIE!



Last week I got  the front door painted and I really love how it turned out... only 3 more exterior doors to paint!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty charms and flowers. Your cats remind me of our cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...