Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
Scott took these photos last evening while we were at a friends helping them get their hay in from this 30 acre field. We will be going back...
Oh goodness! Its been ages since I've had a kitten. They're so funny. Quite the penetrating eyes on her! (I once had a pet named Piper, but in my case she was a rat, not a cat!)
ReplyDelete