Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Scott's New Car!

 We were thinking we'd just get another truck but once we started shopping Scott decided he'd rather have a car. So he found this 2011 Buick Lucern online. He contacted the Dealership that had it in Spartanburg and we drove up there with the "Roach mobile" aka Nissan Sentra and traded it in for this beauty. We were glad the old gal got us there! We were afraid it wasn't going to make it with 238,000 miles on it.

Scott is thrilled beyond belief and I will be able to drive this one too; the Nissan was a standard drive and I've never been comfortable driving those.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like a great car, and I’m not just talking about its aesthetics. Despite being a 2011 model, this car is capable of a lot of things, not to mention the smooth ride you get from it. Anyway, also think it was a good trade. Thanks for sharing!


    Byron Walters @ Bob Dunn Subaru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Byron - Scott asked me to see if you used to work for BOSE Corporation here in Columbia, SC?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...