Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello

Hello Friends!!! I've been neglectful yet again. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of writing a daily blog post. I hope that everyone is doing well and having lots of special moments in their lives. Scott and I really need to make more time for some fun outings to share. He works so very hard and is so exhausted after working 10 hour days that the first thing he does when he gets home is climbs into the recliner for a nap. I can't blame him because that is exactly what I do but only after a 5 hour shift. I'm not sure I could go back to 8 to 10 hour days. Scott just transplanted himself in the bed - he is so tired!

I'm trying to be as quiet as possible so that he can get some rest.

Lets just see what I can find to share on my camera...
The azaleas in front of our house are really putting on quite a show this year.

And so is the Dogwood Tree! AMAZING blooms!
Of course all these lovely blooms means that we are suffering with allergy heads! UGH! There is always a bad for a good; but I'll cope as the blooms are just so stunning!

HAPPY SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...