Search This Blog

Sunday, March 02, 2014

WHEW... dry spell again

Sorry about not posting in awhile. The days just seem to roll together anymore... plus side I am crafting a bit more and using up my stash. For March I am not going to spend any of my paycheck or Scott's on Crafting supplies... a spending freeze of sorts to get some more of the materials I all ready have used up. I will spend on postage to mail hand crafted items to friends and that will be all.

So ... WHAT have I been up to? HMMMmmm... well since I made the quilled card I created a "Skinny Mini"; although it hasn't ended up being too skinny since I had some trouble with the pages splitting and I had to make a lot of repairs that I ended up hiding behind lace and trims.
I've also been crocheting a few small hearts for an on-line friend that wanted some for her own crafting. She wanted "pastel" colors and this is the closest I could come up with what I have I hand here at home. These are crocheted out of pearl cotton and I am now crocheting some more with size 10 crochet cotton. Hopefully these will be close enough to "pastel" that she will like them.
Scott and I had a lovely fire in the fireplace last night...
It was so nice to sit together in front of the fireplace and just talk; Greg had gone off with friends to get Pizza so it was so nice and quiet. I snuck and took this picture of Scott; it's a  bit blurry but I wanted to get a photo of him without him knowing.
Writing a Blog Post of his own
So thats about it I guess. I did have a friend over to craft with on Saturday and thats when I made the skinny mini. March is really starting to fill up with weekends of FUN! Next Saturday will be my 50th birthday!!! WOO HOO half way to 100!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Becky you are so very crafty and so very generous. Don't work to hard at work. Love the fire Scott looks comfy:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...