Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday Morning

 Good Morning! I've been up since about 5:30 AM thanks to Tippy cat wanting breakfast and then wanted out... and Howie wanted in and then back out... Ahhh cat herding! When we get down to the house these 3 will have to get used to being indoor cats and lucky to have the porch (Catio) set up for them to go out on it. I am so hoping they settle into their new lives easily but I am sure they will not be happy for awhile. Poor kitties , but it is for their safety and to keep us from paying the fines from the city. 

I was lucky to find Marta live doing a free class this morning from Ireland. I just love her Art!.  Her process is so interesting and enjoyable to watch.  It is so lovely to find someone live  first thing in the day.

It is much later in the morning... now it is 10:30... been awake for 5 hours. Scott is still snoozing away!  At least one of us is getting some sleep. I guess I should get some other things going for the day. Take care and perhaps I will get more sleep tonight or perhaps a nap later today.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it will be a shock to all the cats for a while but they will adjust.
    I'd be one who was still asleep like Scott--LOL! Finding a class to play along with was a great find, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...