Search This Blog
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
UGH! NEED some SUNSHINE!
It's been overcast and raining on and off for over a week and I am feeling so... BLAH! I need to get some sunshine! When I don't get sunshine depression moves in and I find myself just muddling through days... not even enjoying them... just glad each day is over. That is no way to go through life. A day of sunshine would lift my spirits so much. BRING ON SOME sunshine PLEASE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).