Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Scarves in the works!


I'm making a bunch of scarves for my friends at work. I bought up a BUNCH of fleece remnants while they are 50% off and then the 50% more off for remnant pricing; so I basically bought all these pieces for 1/4 of their original cost. I will have more scarves than I have friends at work so some family may also find a scarf under the Christmas tree. I'm off today and plan to work on Christmas gifts and baking plus working a bit in Greg's room. LOTS to do! I'll post some pictures later of the completed scarves.

I finally got a picture to add to this post of all the scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...